Pre-Designed WebsiteBack to Getting Started
ADT Web Design will provide:
• Pre-Designed Website with placeholder Images and Filler(dummy) Content
• Basic Logo at client’s request – Upfront cost $75.00
• Implementation and placement of logo (ADT provided or client-provided), written content, and images; changes to color scheme and fonts; and customized location and contact information
• ADT will work with Client to determine what images ADT will provide and what images Client will provide.
• ADT will write Client website content. This content will be approved by Client after any necessary revisions.
• Set up of hosting account and approved website
• All content, images and icons will be approved by Client
Client will provide:
• Logo if not ordered from ADT
• Any images Client wants to include on Website (Example: Team Members, Projects)
• Location and contact information
• Desired aesthetic changes, such as: fonts and color schemes
Website Design Fee:
$600.00 to be paid in two installments:
$150.00 Deposit, and
$450.00 Prior to Website Going Live
Monthly Care Plan Fees:
Basic: $29.00 per month, with 1st monthly payment due prior to Website Going Live
Premium: $49.00 per month, with 1st monthly payment due prior to Website Going Live
Preliminary Design(s): ADT will setup a Test Website within 2 Days of receipt of Deposit
Final Design: Timeframe to be mutually agreed upon between ADT and Client—Dependent upon receipt of ALL desired logos, images, any other information from the Client
Revisions: Revisions may be made only during the Preliminary Design Phase, with additional fees assessed for any change requests made after two (2) revisions during this phase. Additional fees will be assessed for changes to the initial project scope.
Payment: Monthly Website Care Plan payments are due within 15 days of issuance of an invoice. If payments are not received by this date and no prior arrangements have been made, the Website will be deactivated (i.e., unavailable for public view) until the Client payments become current.
Website Design Cancellation: Any and all Website Design cancellations must be made in writing. In the event of Website Design cancellation, ADT will keep all fees paid up to and including date of cancellation.
Website Care Plan Cancellation: The Client may cancel the Website Care Plan at any time with a 30-day written notice. Should the Client decide to terminate an existing Website Care Plan, the Client may:
1. Obtain other Website hosting, which will require the Client to become responsible for any premium software licenses (if any) necessary to operate the Website.
Website Ownership: Client will own the Website after final Website Design payment and any outstanding Monthly Website Care Plan payments have been made, provided the Client is compliant with the terms of this agreement.
Permissions and Releases: The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Designer against any and all claims, costs, and expenses--including attorney fees--resulting from the misuse of any materials provided by the Client for inclusion on the Website, for example instances with no copyright permission or privacy release in evidence.
Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assignees, and/or personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Its terms can be modified only in writing and once agreed to by all applicable parties. All parties agree to resolve any and all disputes related to this agreement through negotiation between the parties. If unable to resolve a dispute, either party may commence mediation and/or binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, and the courts of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue.
This Agreement must be signed and returned before Designer can schedule or begin this job.